August 15, 2011

"K-Free"

We are officially in K-3 (“K-free”)! I can’t believe it. Even though MK was in daycare/school during the summer I still had that feeling in the pit of my stomach and the lump in my throat as I left my big girl for her first day in K-3.


Where does the time go?

Every day I am amazed by her thoughts and insight to life, and her amazing ability to comprehend new things she learns!


I’m her best friend she tells me…


 A classic “my tummy hurts” picture. That’s actually what she said, but I’m pretty sure she hasn’t learned to play hooky YET.

Here she is at her school, standing at the door to “K-free”…



Note the scripture on the door sign behind her. I love her school for so many reasons!!!!

I will praise You, God, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

~ Outfit featured in this post ~
Addie top (NEW!) – shown with zig zag apple applique
Karley - girls ruffle capris

No comments:

Post a Comment